mercredi 26 février 2014

Follow the song

Close, come close
Forget the frost
Please, be my rose
Tell me your threats

Tell me regrets
Sorrows and frights
Tell me your fights
Please, be my rose

Don't be morose
Just drip your tears
Down my shoulders
Just drop your fears

Fly, fly, follow the song
For it's no lie
Heart is beating an endless gong
Sounding the way to open sky

As you'll get right
No need, no arms
You'll take a flight
Flourish away the seed of charms

I'll keep your smiles, your glance
From your silence, all the deepness
Your happyness: a gift of chance
With no distance nor miles

Fly, fly, follow the song
For it's no lie
Heart is beating and you're along
Just fly the way to open sky

Fly, fly, and make your world of the whole sky


© Copyright Merle Bleu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire